While we love the end of the year lists that name the best books, movies, images and cultural moments of the year past, what gets us really excited are those lists that look ahead to the trends and ideas that will be guiding us in the year to come. And when it comes to jewelry, the top trends to watch are sublime. From 70's inspired looks to bold metals, the year in jewelry seems like it will be very fresh indeed.
Our Favorite Jewelry Trends for 2015
1. Asymmetrical Lobes: From mismatched earrings to one ear adornment, there's no reason you have to treat your ears equally. It really is okay to make the other ear extremely jealous.
2. Chokers: One of our favorite 70's looks updated for today with edgy treatments, leather and stones.
3. Statement Earrings: Another chance to channel your inner Charlie's Angel with 70's inspired mega hoops and shoulder dusters that are anything but quiet.
4. Bold Brass: This metal is now making a statement in affordable shiny shapes that are outfit-defining.
5. Statement Pendants: More bold looks, this time in all manner of shapes and sizes that hang from chains, metal collars, rings and more. Start with a simple solid silhouette for your top or dress. Add one of these standouts. Perfection.